It's always a lovely surprise to discover new labels and I'm *loving* Coco and Ginger. Based on the Indonesian island of Bali, Coco and Ginger produces quality baby and children's clothes, especially girl clothes.
It's also great to know that Coco and Ginger is developing an eco-friendly and sustainable company. They source hand-woven fabric and unique print; their embroidery is all hand-stitched, smocked and crocheted; and they have a fair pay policy for their employees. Yah Coco and Ginger!
So - on to the clothes, then!
If you love colour, you're love Coco and Ginger. Their clothes are full of bright, tropical island colour and there is some really sweet attention to detail. Designer Saffron Pugh-Blaby uses oranges, turquoise and yellows, as well as pinks and reds for maximum flower-power fun.
My three and a half year old has been revelling in this glorious Purple Tahitian Sugar Dress. It's sweet and swishy and has just perfect for girls who love twirling their dresses. The back straps can also be adjusted, which makes it brilliant for growing girls. The sizes seem to be generous and Miss 3.5 will be wearing this for a long time yet.
Here's another lovely option for long summer days - the Jade Tahitian Garden Patch. Especially great for older girls, this maxi dress is comfy and feminine.
And this little number is just right for little girls who like to have adventures. The cotton jumpsuit has a smocked top and leg that will fit any small person perfectly and comes in a range of colours.
And finally, this playsuit is just too sweet! Also in a range of different fabrics, it has the loveliest detailing on the front and would be a lovely party outfit.
One of the really lovely things about Coco and Ginger is that you can also get matching accessories including beads, bracelets, head scarves and bloomers. So cute!
So there you have it - our pick of sweet things from Coco and Ginger 2014. You can Coco and Ginger stockists here: http://www.cocoandginger.com/stockist.html. Get in quick, though- they're selling fast!
|1. 10 candles to light your fire - how much fun can you fit on your cake?!
2. Hoopla kids - Scrumptious looking gears to brighten your kids' wardrobes
3. How to dress your child for a special occasion
4. Fruity pineapple flamingo party - Sweet, bright and sunny
5. Spanish Baby Bites- European sleeping bags that are unique and adorable
|1. Upcycling baby clothes - Turn your most treasured items into something that lasts
2. Grace's ballet party - celebrate your tiny dancer
3. After the birth - What to expect when you've welcomed your bundle of joy
4. Lalaloopsy party - How to craft your party around a centrepiece
5. 10 candles to light your fire - how much fun can you fit on your cake?!
|1. Scone peapods - the cutest and most delicious vegetables around
2. Lalaloopsy party - How to craft your party around a centrepiece
3. Superkids Scroggin- An innovative lunchbox idea
4. Jeffrey's Lego Party - totally Legotastic
5. Best indoor playsets - Unbelievable fun most of us can only dream of!