These nifty lunch boxes have three different compartments that can all be divided up. They have room for sandwiches as well as two little containers for small items. They're sturdy plastic and as well as the plain white one, come in three funky colours.
You can buy Nude Food movers from many supermarkets or from www.yumyumkids.co.nz.
Sadly, these PlanetBox lunch boxes don't seem to be available in New Zealand at the moment but they're fantastic, long lasting boxes with loads of little compartments for different kinds of snacks. They also come with their own little carry bag and you can get super-fun magnets to personalise your box.
Aren't these On Safari Bento boxes fun! Available in five different animals, these cute lunch boxes have a locking lid, nesting divided tray and bowl. Just perfect for adventures!
This is a personal favourite for my little ones. The Kiwi box insert is divided into six compartments and can be pulled out for easy cleaning. It holds a variety of items and is especially designed you good portion control and mindful eating.
It is a great size to fit inside most backpacks and comes in a range of bright and bold colours
What do you think? Any boxes in here that take your fancy? Which ones work for your kids? And while we're at it, have you been thinking about what to put in your kids lunch boxes? Here are some easy lunch box ideas that might inspire you.
Good luck with the lunch making! We know it can be a chore but hopefully a fun lunch box will brighten everyone's day!
|1. 10 candles to light your fire - how much fun can you fit on your cake?!
2. Hoopla kids - Scrumptious looking gears to brighten your kids' wardrobes
3. How to dress your child for a special occasion
4. Fruity pineapple flamingo party - Sweet, bright and sunny
5. Spanish Baby Bites- European sleeping bags that are unique and adorable
|1. Upcycling baby clothes - Turn your most treasured items into something that lasts
2. Grace's ballet party - celebrate your tiny dancer
3. After the birth - What to expect when you've welcomed your bundle of joy
4. Lalaloopsy party - How to craft your party around a centrepiece
5. 10 candles to light your fire - how much fun can you fit on your cake?!
|1. Scone peapods - the cutest and most delicious vegetables around
2. Lalaloopsy party - How to craft your party around a centrepiece
3. Superkids Scroggin- An innovative lunchbox idea
4. Jeffrey's Lego Party - totally Legotastic
5. Best indoor playsets - Unbelievable fun most of us can only dream of!