- Children get bored and can explore the car’s knobs and buttons which can lead to dangers.
- Children can become distressed or may try to struggle free from their seatbelts and become injured.
- Children may be in danger of someone trying to steal the car with them in it.
- Children can become seriously ill when temperatures in cars change quickly in summer and winter.
|1. 10 candles to light your fire - how much fun can you fit on your cake?!
2. Hoopla kids - Scrumptious looking gears to brighten your kids' wardrobes
3. How to dress your child for a special occasion
4. Fruity pineapple flamingo party - Sweet, bright and sunny
5. Spanish Baby Bites- European sleeping bags that are unique and adorable
|1. Upcycling baby clothes - Turn your most treasured items into something that lasts
2. Grace's ballet party - celebrate your tiny dancer
3. After the birth - What to expect when you've welcomed your bundle of joy
4. Lalaloopsy party - How to craft your party around a centrepiece
5. 10 candles to light your fire - how much fun can you fit on your cake?!
|1. Scone peapods - the cutest and most delicious vegetables around
2. Lalaloopsy party - How to craft your party around a centrepiece
3. Superkids Scroggin- An innovative lunchbox idea
4. Jeffrey's Lego Party - totally Legotastic
5. Best indoor playsets - Unbelievable fun most of us can only dream of!