This Rival Girls Poprock Bridgeback Swimsuit has bridgeback straps - guaranteed to stay in place no matter what water fun takes place. What a brilliant mix of colour and traditional swimsuit. It will be sure to go the distance!
If you're in the market for a tankini, how could you go past these adorable whales? Featuring racer back straps, low rise watershorts and a cute blue trim, it's fab. Sizes 2-8 come in at only $50.00 - a bargain.
I love this vintage rose print swimsuit with cute ballerina-style frill on the bottom half. Designed in Australia and available from Baby Avenue.
Board shorts are so useful - they can be worn as shorts, which is great if your daughter might end up playing with water at Playcentre or Kindy and you want them to be able to dry off quickly. Or throw them over multiple combinations of swimwear for added protection/comfort/style... this pair is the Aqua Vintage Floral Boardie from Snapper Rock.
Roxy makes the Beach Bound board short in sizes 2-7, which feature a front tie and "resistant stretch polyamide for shape and colour retention".
|1. 10 candles to light your fire - how much fun can you fit on your cake?!
2. Hoopla kids - Scrumptious looking gears to brighten your kids' wardrobes
3. How to dress your child for a special occasion
4. Fruity pineapple flamingo party - Sweet, bright and sunny
5. Spanish Baby Bites- European sleeping bags that are unique and adorable
|1. Upcycling baby clothes - Turn your most treasured items into something that lasts
2. Grace's ballet party - celebrate your tiny dancer
3. After the birth - What to expect when you've welcomed your bundle of joy
4. Lalaloopsy party - How to craft your party around a centrepiece
5. 10 candles to light your fire - how much fun can you fit on your cake?!
|1. Scone peapods - the cutest and most delicious vegetables around
2. Lalaloopsy party - How to craft your party around a centrepiece
3. Superkids Scroggin- An innovative lunchbox idea
4. Jeffrey's Lego Party - totally Legotastic
5. Best indoor playsets - Unbelievable fun most of us can only dream of!